2021 Unity Event: A Weekend of Service
September 10-12, 2021
1) Foosackly's (Saraland)
2) Godfathers Pizza (Saraland)
3) Badcock Furniture (Saraland)
4) Little Ceasar Pizza (Chickasaw)
5) IHOP (Airport/Tillman's Corner)
6) Starbucks Coffee (Government Street)
7) Chick Fil A (Dauphin Street)
8) Blue Bell Ice Cream
and many more!
In lieu of the COVID 19 outbreak, this year's Unity Event continues to promote Unity and Oneness, but in a different way.
As you know “The Unity Event” has always been about service and the populations that were most impacted were the homeless, seniors, and those in need. So the idea of a "Day of Service" was created to still be able to cater to these groups but in a different way during this paradigm shift. We are thanking ALL of our Collaborating Teams for joining K.C.C.'s 16th Year Celebration of Unity.
A Day of Service
1) Two local nursing homes
2) Two shelters (1) men (1) women and children
3) Springboard To Opportunities (Dauphin Gate Apartments)
Join Kingdom Covenant Connections, Inc. as we give to local nursing homes, shelters, and Dauphin Gate Apartments. You can help distribute food, clothing, & more.
A Weekend of Service: Day 2
Honoring our Seniors Grocery Giveaway
1) Grocery Giveaway
Join Kingdom Covenant Connections, Inc. as we give food boxes to local seniors on September 11th, 2021.
King of Kings Unity Concert
Brought to you by T.C. Bright Productions Outreach Ministry
The King of Kings Unity Concert is a annual concert series, geared to bring together the youth in worship. More details coming soon.
Kingdom Covenant Connections and Board Members would like to thank the City of Mobile for their support in September for our Annual Unity Event Dedication and Service in The Community!!!
Kingdom Covenant Connections and Board Members would like to thank "Zeta PHI Beta Sorority , Inc" for your support in September for our Annual Unity Event Dedication and Service in The Community!!!
Kingdom Covenant Connections and Board Members would like to thank "Omega Psi Phi (Rho Alpha Chapter)" for your support in September for our Annual Unity Event Dedication and Service in The Community!!!
1) D.E.T.O.U.R Kids (Mobile, County)
Coach T. Howard & Team
2) F.I.S.H. (Families In Service To Him)
President Ms B. Houston & Team
3) Hand’s Up Charities (Mobile, County)
President Ms. C. Coleman & Team
4) Infinite Opportunities (Tillman's Corner)
President Ms. M. Davis & Team
5) King & Queen United &
Siblings For Education (Mobile, County)
President J. Turner
6) KCBI "Kingdom Cooperation Business Incorporated" (Mobile, County)
President V. Long
7) Mobile Gospel Fest
"Christian Soldiers" (Mobile County)
Ms. Y. Avery & Rev. E. White
8) Mobile Jesters (Mobile County)
President C. McCants
9) 0mega Psi Phi
"Rho Alpha Chapter" (Mobile County)
Basileus Charly Jones
10)S.O.U.P. (Mobile County)
11)T.C. Bright Outreach
Ministries (Mobile County)
President T. Bright
12) WOMEN ON A MISSION IN JESUS CHRIST MINISTRY (Mobile, County)
1) Mt. Hebron Church Outreach Ministeries (The Bright Spot)
2501 East Interstate 65 Service Rd N, Mobile, AL 36617
2) Isaiah 61 Outreach Ministeries
4905 St Stephens Rd, Eight Mile, AL 36613
3) Greater Morning Star Baptist Church, 401 Donald Street,Mobile, 36618
OUT OF County/State
1) Genesis Outreach
Dr. S. Howze
2) March For Christ
Mr. & Mrs. Darrington